Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to introduce you to the LI Ukrainian Senior Club.
Our mission is to bring together our Ukrainian Seniors living on Long Island, for discussions about current events, health, diet and exercise. We go on field trips, out to lunch and share our common Ukrainian experiences, news and views. We are nonpolitical and keep everything fun and informative.
Our group meets once a week on Wednesday at 10:00 am at St Vladimir’s Parish Center located at 226 Uniondale Av, Uniondale NY. Starting October 7th, 2021, our meetings will be held on Thursdays at 10:30 am.
Our calendar of events (so far) for November 2021 are:
- Tuesday, November 2nd – Election Day, remember to vote!
- Thursday, November 4th, 10:30 AM – Regular meeting
- Monday, November 7th, 7:00 PM – Treasures of the Church of St Aidan, 505 Willis Av, Williston Park, NY 11596
- Tuesday, November 8th, 7:00 PM – Treasures of the Holy Family Roman Catholic Church, 17 Fordham Av, Hicksville, NY 11801
- Thursday, November 11th, 10:30 AM – Regular meeting, possible Greek lunch at the center
- Thursday, November 18th, 10:30 AM – Regular meeting
- Thursday, November 25th – Happy Thanksgiving! Gooble Gooble
- Saturday, November 27th, 12:00 PM – The Unfolding Mystery from Annunciation to Christmas Zoom LeagueofUkrainianCatholics.org
We invite you to join us. Our dues are $2.00 per week. We alternate bringing a little something to snack on. One of our members volunteers to pick up coffee at McDonald’s and that’s an extra $1.00, only if you so desire.
Please feel free to contact either Mary Sydor or Ola Pyszczymuka. We would love to have you join us.