Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to introduce you to the LI Ukrainian Senior Club.
Our mission is to bring together our Ukrainian Seniors living on Long Island, for discussions about current events, health, diet and exercise. We go on field trips, out to lunch and share our common Ukrainian experiences, news and views. We are nonpolitical and keep everything fun and informative.
Our calendar of events (so far) for summer are:
- July 7th Bring your own picnic lunch at St Josaphat’s Monastery at 1 E Beach Dr, Glen Cove NY
- July 14th Regular Meeting
- July 21st Lunch at Goccia Doro II at 485 W Montauk Hwy, Lindenhurst NY. The price is approx. $16.00 total
- July 28th Regular Meeting
- August 4th Regular Meeting
- August 11th Bring your own picnic lunch at Eisenhower Park
- August 18th Regular Meeting
- August 25th Lunch at ‘to be announced’
We invite you to join us. Our dues are $2.00 per week. We alternate bringing a little something to snack on. One of our members volunteers to pick up coffee at McDonald’s and that’s an extra $1.00, only if you so desire.
Please feel free to contact either Mary Sydor or Ola Pyszczymuka. We would love to have you join us.