Get your career back on track in the U.S.
Upwardly Global’s FREE Career Coaching Program connects professionally-focused immigrants and refugees with customized job coaching and career training resources to help them get back to work in their professional fields. Our coaches are available to meet you in-person or online for up to 18 months of your job search.
With our help, you will:
- Learn how to find the right career opportunities to pursue
- Plan your career pathway
- Build a U.S. style resume and prepare for the U.S. style interview
- Access free trainings, courses, and certifications to make you a competitive candidate
- Join networking events with top U.S. employers
Do you qualify?
Career Coaching is designed for those who:
- Arrived in the US within the last 7 years
- Have a bachelor’s degree or professional training equivalent
- Have an intermediate or advanced level of English
- Have work authorization through one of these visas
- Do not have experience working in the U.S. in their professional industry
- Live in one of the following states: California, Connecticut, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Massachusetts, Maryland, Minnesota, North Carolina, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, Wisconsin, Washington D.C.
If you have questions about your eligibility before applying, contact us.
Get Started with Upwardly Global
Upwardly Global is here to help you navigate the U.S. professional job market and gain in-demand skills. Our resources are free, virtual, and have helped thousands of immigrants and refugees get back to work in their professional fields.